Friday, December 21, 2012

So I have always been a true believer of homeschooling and the ideology behind it and mashallah props to those families that can do it and make it a success! Once I found out I was pregnant with my third it was really amdifficult decision to put my children in an institution at all since they had never been in anything that I had not somehow been a part of. So once I found their current school Maingate Academy, I really did feel very at home with it and was pleased by the atmosphere and small community like approach to everything. I felt my kids were ready for such a big step and with the third on the way it really allowed me to just enjoy my newborn entirely while the children were at school. Of course that didnt mean I would not be hovering or constantly around their school and all activities, oh boy I wasss. And it was great to see them flourish and really excel as they did. And now a year later Maryam will be one on Christmas day. And were still on the same track and its going well. I am seriously contemplating bringing them back to homeschooling at some point, I think its just a matter of time for me :-) I truly hope sooner rather than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment